Vol. 141 Nbr. 10, December 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- A church with little political clout? 'Thanks be to God'.
- Bishops address concerns about 'lay presidency'.
- Wycliffe launches training program for Indigenous lay, clergy leaders.
- Advisor sees 'synergy' between church, Trudeau priorities.
- You must have been a beautiful baby.
- This Christmas, lay out the welcome mat.
- Young Anglicans can't stand 'otherworldly' service.
- 'Radical revision' of church's traditional missionary theology is needed.
- Making room.
- The God who sees me.
- Solace for the soul: mental illness is now the domain of science. Is there still a role for faith?
- Anglican convent targets young 'seekers'.
- Bishops pledge to implement healing and reconciliation Calls to Action.
- Special meeting to discuss impact of proposed canon change.
- Educaton directory.
- Brandon elects college rector as new bishop.
- Priest remembered for twin passions for ministry, journalism.