Vol. 142 Nbr. 10, December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- 'A vision of enough'.
- Traumatized as a child, Rwandan Anglican works to heal genocide-scarred youth.
- Welby, Francis vow to strive for social justice.
- Diocese donates $500,000 for PWRDF health projects.
- PWRDF launches appeal for Haiti.
- Church unity 'for the sake of the world'.
- 'A marvelous opportunity' to learn how to love.
- Where's the world's outrage for Syria?
- Christian guilt won't work.
- Pray for Syria.
- The Lampedusa Cross.
- The second coming of Christ.
- Unhappy with coverage.
- Advent devotions by Anglican, Lutheran leaders now available.
- Do we ignore the women at the centre of Advent?
- Christmas in spirit, Advent in tone for church choir concerts.
- A new life for church-sponsored refugees.
- Bells in Thunder Bay toll for Aleppo.
- Election of gay bishop spurs complaint to Canterbury.
- Parish nurses bring prayer back to health care.
- Canadian Anglican to head Cambridge University.
- Diocese of Algoma elects first woman bishop.
- Avant-garde vespers service renews ancient tradition.
- Education directory.
- Unlikely heroes.