Vol. 142 Nbr. 9, November 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Bishops to focus more on mission.
- Mental health ministry for reservists set to launch.
- The saint who knew how to fundraise.
- Toronto elects first openly gay bishop.
- Ottawa, Arctic Anglicans forge new bonds.
- A place of 'sober second thought'.
- Confusion reigns.
- 'Curiouser and curiouser'.
- Entertaining angels unawares.
- Finding our hidden humanity.
- Privett re-elected metropolitan of B.C. and Yukon.
- Project aims to build bridges between rural and urban people; reconnect with land.
- Saskatchewan community struggles with reconciliation.
- Donors 'want to see life change'.
- How is a church different from a mall? How is it similar?
- Primate calls for national native gathering.
- Archbishop responds to eight dissenting bishops.
- Pray for war-ravaged Aleppo, implores primate.
- Bennett to retire.
- Bishop raises $22K in 'pedalling pilgrimage'.
- Native bishops criticize marriage canon vote.
- Education directory.
- Task group holds first meeting 'to maintain conversation'.
- A passion for quilting.