Vol. 35 Nbr. 4, December 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Nunavut: an example of consensus government in the Canadian Arctic.
- Are private members' bills a useful tool in today's legislatures?
- Engaging youth through social media.
- Rethinking House of Lords reform.
- Bicameralism in South Africa.
- From coalition government to parliamentary privilege.
- An innovation in parliamentary staff training.
- Social media, free speech and parliamentary service.
- Strengthening parliamentary scrutiny of the estimates.
- The Ontario Legislative Library marks 100 years in the North Wing.
- Odgers' Australian Senate Practice, 13th Edition.
- At the Heart of Gold: The Yukon Commissioner's Office 1998-2010.
- CPA activities: the Canadian scene.
- Nova Scotia.
- Prince Edward Island.
- Northwest Territories.
- New Brunswick.
- British Columbia.
- House of Commons.