Nbr. 38, March 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction: political and economic change in Canada's Provincial North.
- Managing the Forgotten North: governance structures and administrative operations of Canada's Provincial Norths.
- In the North, for the North: post-secondary education in the provincial North.
- Rethinking the community of the provincial north: building communities from the inside out.
- From Nouveau-Quebec to Nunavik and Eeyou Istchee: the political economy of Northern Quebec.
- Toward sustainable development in the north: exploring models of success in community-based entrepreneurship.
- Rethinking governance: supporting healthy development through systems-level collaboration in Canada's Provincial North.
- Socio-economic trends in the Canadian North: comparing the Provincial and Territorial Norths.
- Rurality and Northern reality.
- The base requirements, community, and regional levels of northern development.
- Northern British Columbia in an era of global change.
- Justice for all: an indigenous community-based approach to restorative justice in Alaska.
- The culture of nature: destination visitability in Ilulissat, Greenland.
- Women's Work Women's Art: Nineteenth-Century Northern Athapaskan Clothing.
- The Franz Boas Enigma.
- Herschel Island Qikiqtaryuk: A Natural and Cultural History of Yukon's Arctic Island.
- The Last Patrol: Following the Trail of the Royal Northwest Mounted Police's Legendary Lost Patrol.
- Law of the Yukon: A History of the Mounted Police in the Yukon, Revised Edition.
- Cover art: wild Crocuses, first kiss of spring.