Case Law › Court of Queen's Bench of New Brunswick
Clark v. Lowery, 2021 NBQB 3
 The Applicant husband is 66 years old. The Respondent wife is 60. They began cohabitating in September 2014, married in August 2015, and separated in October 2018. This was a second marriage for each of them. They have filed for Divorce and division of marital property. The Respondent is also seeking spousal support. There is much acrimony.
R v Morrison, 2021 NBQB 2
 Scott Alexander Morrison stands charged that he did:
- Doucet v. Leblanc & Steeves et al, 2020 NBQB 254
- Maston c. Tracy, 2020 NBBR 231
- THE MINISTER OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT v. S.S., 2020 NBQB 247
R. v. Kane, 2020 NBQB 182
 Adam Kane and Cody O’Toole stand charged with assault causing bodily harm against Richard Fulton contrary to section 276(b) of the Criminal Code, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-46 (the “Criminal Code of Canada”).
- HMQ v. Clare Elizabeth Gallagher, 2020 NBQB 242
- T.Q. v. A.L.B. and D.L., 2020 NBQB 240
- McBride c. McBride, 2020 NBBR 237
- McBride v. McBride, 2020 NBQB 237
Profunds Holdings Inc. c. Mercer-Stanley et autres, 2020 NBBR 235
 […] Le montant de l’éventuel [TRADUCTION] « manque à gagner » est au cœur de l’action sous‑jacente intentée à l’appelant sur le fondement de ses garanties et de la motion en jugement sommaire de l’intimée, qui a été accueillie, pour la somme de 190 997,67 $ et des dépens de 7 720 $.
- Profunds Holdings Inc. v. Mercer-Stanley et al., 2020 NBQB 235
- Maston v. Tracy, 2020 NBQB 231
- 707600 NB Inc. v. Brannon et al, 2020 NBQB 230
- VERGE c. PROVINCE DU NOUVEAU-BRUNSWICK, 2020 NBBR 224
- VERGE v. PROVINCE OF NEW BRUNSWICK, 2020 NBQB 224
- Rachelle Doucette-Oxley v. District Scolaire Francophone Sud et al., 2020 NBQB 222
- Raymond c. Karcol Inc. et Wichura, 2020 NBBR 219
Raymond v Karcol Inc. and Wichura, 2020 NBQB 219
 This is a motion under Rules 19.05 and 23.01(2)(a) of the Rules of Court for an order dismissing the plaintiff’s action for want of jurisdiction or, alternatively, that the Court decline jurisdiction on the basis of the doctrine of forum non conveniens.
- Le Ministre du Développement Sociale c. A.B. et R.K., 2020 NBBR 218
- Rushton c. Succession de Ian T. MacKay, 2020 NBBR 216
Rushton v Estate of Ian T. MacKay, 2020 NBQB 216
 This is a motion for summary judgment brought by the plaintiff on the question of “liability” only with respect to a motor vehicle collision which occurred in Harvey, New Brunswick on August 3, 2010.
- L.C. v. T.W.E.M., 2020 NBQB 217
- T.M.D. v. J.P.G.,, 2020 NBQB 215
Flewelling v. Horizon Health Network, 2020 NBQB 211
 This is a decision in the matter of a Referral pursuant to Section 65(1) of the Right to Information and Protection Privacy Act (New Brunswick) (the “Act”) by Ms. Chandra Flewelling. Under the Referral, Ms. Flewelling seeks disclosure from Regional Health Authority B, doing business as Horizon Health Network (“Horizon”), of a January 9, 2019 Investigation Report prepared by Resonance Inc.
- T.M.D.v. J.P.G., 2020 NBBR 215
Rodrique Levesque et al v. Syngenta Canada Inc. et al, 2020 NBQB 209
 By Notice of Motion, the Applicant seeks an order to strike the Statement of Defence filed by Syngenta. Alternatively, the Applicant seeks an order directing that a date be set for the continuation of the examination for discovery of Syngenta. No relief was sought against the Defendant Grand Falls Agromart. Nevertheless, counsel for Agromart was a participant in the hearing of the...
- HMQ v. M, 2020 NBQB 214
- D.M.B. v. J.J.B., 2020 NBQB 210
- Minister of Social Development v. A.M. et al, 2020 NBQB 208