Case Law › Court of Queen's Bench of New Brunswick
- RAYWORTH v. MORE, 2020 NBQB 64
- D.C. v. K.H., 2020 NBQB 54
- McConnell Transport Ltd. c. Le ministre de la Justice et de la Sécurité publique du Nouveau-Brunswick, 2020 NBBR 51
Savage v Kennedy et al, 2020 NBQB 55
 This is an application pursuant to Rule 70 of the Rules of Court wherein the applicant, Barbara Savage, seeks a declaration of title with respect to certain lands lying to the rear of her cottage property at Maquapit Lake, Queens County, New Brunswick. Until 2017 the applicant believed the lands formed part and parcel of her cottage property. The parcel in...
- McConnell Transport Ltd. v. The Minister of Justice and Public Safety of New Brunswick, 2020 NBQB 51
- Savage c. Kennedy et autres, 2020 NBBR 55
- BEAULIEU-GOSSELIN v. THE REGISTRAR OF MOTOR VEHICLES FOR THE PROVINCE OF NEW BRUNSWICK, 2020 NBQB 44
- R.M. v. J.D., 2020 NBQB 43
- R.M. v. J.D., 2020 NBBR 43
R. v. 671783 N.B. Inc., 2020 NBQB 40
 This is a decision in the matter of an appeal of sentence by 671783 N.B. Inc (Native Harvest Atlantic Seafood) “Native Harvest”. On August 10, 2018 Native Harvest entered a plea of guilty to the following summary conviction charge:
- R. c. 671783 N.B. Inc., 2020 NBBR 40
- Mueller c. Fawkes et autre, 2020 NBBR 61
Mueller v Fawkes et al, 2020 NBQB 61
 Counsel for the plaintiff filed a motion requesting that the plaintiff be granted a summary judgment on liability against both defendants, pursuant to Rule 22.04(1)(a) of the Rules of Court. He requested also that certain paragraphs about contributory negligence be struck from the Statement of Defence as amended. Failing that, and in the alternative, the...
Cropvise, et al. v. Canadian Food Inspection Agency, 2020 NBQB 57
 This is my decision with respect to costs in the action in which Cropvise Inc. and Wolf & Wolf Seeds Inc. were the Plaintiffs and Canadian Food Inspection Agency was the Defendant.
- Mercure v. Kaat Auto Sales, 2020 NBQB 39
- Mercure v. Kaat Auto Sales, 2020 NBBR 39
- SCOTT v. REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY B, 2020 NBQB 37
- SCOTT v. REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY B, 2020 NBBR 37
- Porter c. Commission de police du Nouveau-Brunswick, 2020 NBBR 36
Porter v NB Police Commission, 2020 NBQB 36
 By Notice of Application dated November 9, 2018 the applicant applied for judicial review pursuant to Rule 69 of the Rules of Court seeking the following relief:
D.S. v. C.S.(T), 2020 NBQB 35
 These are the reasons for a ruling given during the hearing of an ‘Amended Motion to Change’ a Corollary Relief Order made in 2014. The ruling was on the central issue of whether the respondent mother should have additional income imputed to her for the purposes of retroactive adjustments of child support.
- Stevens c. Burgess, 2020 NBBR 33
Stevens v. Burgess, 2020 NBQB 33
 A small claim was heard in this matter on November 28, 2018 and the adjudicator gave her decision on November 30, 2018. Mr. Blaine Burgess filed a Request for Appeal by Way of a New Hearing (Form 16) on March 1, 2019.
MacDonald v Wood, 2020 NBQB 30
 This is a motion for summary judgment. Since the defendant admitted liability for the accident the only remaining issue is costs.
- MacDonald c. Wood, 2020 NBBR 30
Burns v Ramsay, 2020 NBQB 28
 This is a motion by the plaintiff, Joy Burns (Burns), for summary judgment on the issue of liability only, that is, the issue of damages will be determined at a later date. Representatives of the defendant, Fred George Ramsay, deceased, (Ramsay), admit liability for the motor vehicle accident but maintain that Burns was contributorily negligent because, they...
- Burns c. Ramsay, 2020 NBBR 28
- HAWKER v. ROBBLEE ET AL., 2020 NBQB 25
- MUNRO v. ROBSON, 2020 NBQB 23
- MUNRO v. ROBSON, 2020 NBBR 23