vLex Mexico – Tax
Comprehensive coverage for Mexican taxation laws & policies
vLex Mexico – Tax offers in-depth content coverage for Mexican taxation law
Comprehensive Tax Collection
• Legislation in force
• International Treaties
• Official Gazette of the Federation (DOF)
• Supreme Court of Justice
• Federal Mexican Circuits
• Tax Books and Journals
• Tax News
• Economic and stock indicators
• Financial Reporting Standards (2017)
• 1100 Series (2017)
• 7000 Series (2017)
• 9000 Series (2017)
• Audit Report Models and Other Opinions of the Auditor
• Auditing Standards for Attestation, Review and Other Related Services (2015)
• Audit programs for tax assessments in commercial and industrial enterprises (2015)
• Model Opinions and other opinions and reports of the auditor (2013)
Language is no longer a barrier
Multi-language search interface
Automatic parallel translation of search results
Easy to use!
Intuitive interface flattens the learning curve
On-demand support, tutorials, webinars, etc.
vLex Mexico is the indispensable resource for the legal practitioners, offering access to the largest collection of legal knowledge in Mexico. Provides complete legislation and case law, with daily updates, as well as an extensive collection of books and legal journals, including exclusive agreements with prestigious publishers of legal content such as the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants (IMCP) and the State Gazettes.
vLex Latin America offers the broadest, deepest coverage of quality primary and secondary legal materials throughout the region. Featured are current statutes for more than 15 jurisdictions, case law, legislation, official gazettes and extensive secondary materials all on a single platform and searchable in your language.