Canadian Caselaw › Court of Queen's Bench of Manitoba
- R. v. Stewart, 2019 MBQB 171
- T.G.R. v. K.M.R., 2019 MBQB 168
- Tataskweyak Cree Nation v. Intact Insurance Company, 2019 MBQB 169
- R. v. Balfour and Young, 2019 MBQB 167
- R. v. Green, 2019 MBQB 166
- R. v. D.B. and T.S., 2019 MBQB 159
Troller v. Manitoba Public Insurance Corporation, 2019 MBQB 157
 The applicant, Nicholas Troller (“Troller”), seeks the following relief:
- Capra et al. v. Nebozenko et al., 2019 MBQB 152
- R. v. Kozmenski, 2019 MBQB 158
- Widmer Thrush v. Selby, 2019 MBQB 156
- Taran v. Ellison Estate, 2019 MBQB 154
Bushie v. Attorney General of Canada et al, 2019 MBQB 155
 This claim arises out of the investigation, arrest and detention of Jasmine Angel Bushie (“the plaintiff”) in 2015 on charges of failing to provide the necessaries of life and manslaughter under subsection 215(1)(c) and section 236 of the Criminal Code, R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46 (the “Code”) with respect to the death of Kierra Williams (“Kierra”).
- R. v. Ismail et al., 2019 MBQB 150
Sych Drywall Enterprises Ltd. v. Sussex Realty Ltd., 2019 MBQB 151
 The defendant, Sussex Realty Ltd. (“Sussex”), manages a 43‑suite apartment complex located at 1010 and 1012 Wolseley Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba (the “building”), which consists of 41 one-bedroom suites, a bachelor suite and a two‑bedroom suite.
R. v. Delorme, 2019 MBQB 147
 Harley William Delorme has entered a guilty plea to three counts: assault causing bodily harm, assault peace officer cause bodily harm and mischief. All three charges occurred on or about January 1, 2019.
R. v. Veeder, 2019 MBQB 146
 Mr. Veeder is charged with two counts of sexual assault; one from March 2015 and the other from February 2015 to August 2017, arising out of a relationship with the complainant from 2012 - 2017. He was charged after the complainant went to police in August 2017.
- Ian Dmytriw et al. v. Jonah N.K. Odim et al., 2019 MBQB 143
- Carlson v. Dunn et al., 2019 MBQB 144
- Rashedi v. Johar, 2019 MBQB 145
- R. v. Spence, 2019 MBQB 136
- Garwood Estate v. Watson, 2019 MBQB 141
- RPM Farms Ltd. et al. v. Laurence Jay Rosenberg et al., 2019 MBQB 140
- R. v. Ramsey, 2019 MBQB 132
- Viscount Gort Motor Hotel Ltd. v. Pre-Con Builders Ltd. et al., 2019 MBQB 130
CFS Western MB v. N.R.M. and K.M-S., 2019 MBQB 127
 There are four children of this family, namely K.J.M., born February 16, 2009; K.A.M.M., born October 15, 2012; K.A.M., born February 19, 2016; and K.K.J.M-S., born October 15, 2018 (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Children”).
Penner et al. v. Rural Municipality of Montcalm, 2019 MBQB 122
 This decision relates to a summary judgment motion filed by the defendant/respondent, the Rural Municipality of Montcalm (the “R.M.”) seeking to dismiss the consolidated action in this matter. The consolidated action is comprised of a claim and an application filed by Douglas John Penner and Richard Boon (the “plaintiffs”).
- R. v. Letkeman, 2019 MBQB 124
Dobrowolski v. Dobrowolski, 2019 MBQB 126
 This claim involves The Estate of Alexander Dobrowolski (the “Estate”). The testator, Alexander Dobrowolski (“Dobrowolski), died on October 25, 2013. The Estate claims a one-half interest in real properties which were alleged to be the product of a business relationship entered into between Dobrowolski and his son, Andrew (“Andrew” also known as “Andy”), in and around May of 1999. ...
- Hall et al v. Canadian National Railway, 2019 MBQB 125
R. v. Simon, 2019 MBQB 119
 The accused is charged with sexually assaulting the complainant, M.V. The parties are agreed that the incident giving rise to the charge occurred on or about the early morning hours of August 17, 2017, in the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba. The identity of the accused is admitted.