Canadian Caselaw › Court of Queen's Bench of New Brunswick
- Deloitte Restructuring Inc. (Deloitte & Touche Inc.) v Century Seafoods Limited, 2019 NBBR 201
- Deloitte Restructuring Inc. (Deloitte & Touche Inc.) v Century Seafoods Limited, 2019 NBQB 201
- D.D.(B.) c. R.B., 2019 NBBR 278
- D.D.(B.) v. R.B., 2019 NBQB 278
- Savoie c. Bell-Authier & Benoit, 2019 NBBR 277
- Savoie v. Bell-Authier & Benoit, 2019 NBQB 277
SEELY v NEW BRUNSWICK (REGISTRAR OF MOTOR VEHICLES), 2019 NBQB 266
 On October 23, 2018, Jessica Seely’s licence was suspended for failing to pay a fine of $172.50. According to her driving record it was again suspended on February 15, 2019 for default in payment of a $65.00 fine.
Ogden v. Lowe, 2019 NBQB 264
 Barry Ogden and Peter Lawrence Josselyn applied to set aside the election of Gerry Lowe in the District of Saint John Harbour in the general election of members of the Legislative Assembly of New Brunswick held on September 24, 2018. After hearings on preliminary issues spread over nine days and five days of trial, their application was dismissed by a decision dated August 23, 2019,
R. v. Greene, 2019 NBQB 257
 Following a trial, this Court found Daniel Richard Greene guilty of causing an accident that resulted in the death of Derek Patey, while driving with a blood alcohol level that exceeded 80 milligrams of alcohol in 100 millilitres of blood contrary to subsection 255(3.1) of the Criminal Code. The Court also found Mr. Greene guilty of impaired driving causing death contrary to subsection
- R. v. Taylor, 2019 NBQB 262
- R. v. Taylor, 2019 NBBR 262
- Sa Majesté la Reine c. Luc LeBlanc, 2019 NBBR 241
HMQ v. Luc LeBlanc, 2019 NBQB 241
 The Defendant is charged with three counts of drug trafficking. An expected three-week re-trial is to commence October 29th before me sitting with a jury. In jury selection, given the nature of the charges, each side would normally be entitled to twelve (12) ‘peremptory challenges’ (i.e. to excuse a potential juror without reason given) (Criminal Code, s. 634). A blanket ‘challenge...
- LA CAISSE POPULAIRE DE SHIPPAGAN LIMITÉE c. GRANT THORNTON LLP, 2019 NBBR 240
- LA CAISSE POPULAIRE DE SHIPPAGAN LTÉE v. GRANT THORTON LLP, 2019 NBQB 240
Skylink Express Ltd. v. Jonah, 2019 NBQB 236
 In this matter, the Defendant Skylink Express Ltd. has requested an appeal of a Small Claims matter by way of a New Hearing. The Defendant, Skylink Express Ltd. (Skylink) was renting a portion of a warehouse from the Plaintiff, Charles Jonah (Jonah).
- R. v. MOHAMED EL KORD, 2019 NBQB 237
Patterson c. Patterson, 2019 NBBR 238
 La Cour est saisie d’une demande de reddition de compte dans l’affaire de la succession de George Richard Patterson (George). Les membres de la famille seront désignés par leurs prénoms afin d’éviter toute confusion.
Patterson v Patterson, 2019 NBQB 238
 This is an application to pass accounts in the Estate of George Richard Patterson (George). I will refer to the members of the family by their first names to avoid confusion.
R. v. Greene, 2019 NBQB 235
 A tragic fatal collision occurred on Route 776 on Grand Manan Island, New Brunswick in the early morning hours of New Year’s Day in 2018. Derek Patey was killed when his All-Terrain Vehicle (“the ATV”) was struck from behind by a Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck (“the truck”). The driver of the truck had left the scene by the time the collision was discovered.
- RUSHTON v HOLTON, 2019 NBQB 222
- RUSHTON v HOLTON, 2019 NBBR 222
- LEBOUTHILLIER v. PAQUETTE, 2019 NBBR 219
- M.L.M-K. v. A.K., 2019 NBQB 221
- LEBOUTHILLIER v. SISCOE, 2019 NBBR 218
- J.R.B.T. c. C.H.B., 2019 NBBR 227
- J.R.B.T. v. C.H.B., 2019 NBQB 227
- Paul Martin c. Paul and Bruce Martin Limited et al., 2019 NBBR 254
- Paul Martin v. Paul and Bruce Martin Limited et al, 2019 NBQB 254
- CASTLE v. NB HOUSING CORPORATION, 2019 NBQB 213