Canadian Caselaw › Small Claims Court of Nova Scotia
- Muise v. MJM Energy Ltd., 2019 NSSM 60
- Pommerville v. MacLean, 2019 NSSM 59
- Emmerson v. Al-Molky, 2019 NSSM 62
- Hudston v. Volkswagen Group Canada Inc., 2019 NSSM 58
- Heavenly Stairs and Custom Interiors Limited v. 3303743 Nova Scotia Limited, 2019 NSSM 57
- Harding v. Hammond, 2019 NSSM 55
- Davies v. Terry Ritchie’s Construction, 2019 NSSM 56
- Adam v. Marshall, 2019 NSSM 64
- Jennings v. Jennings, 2019 NSSM 63
- Faulkner v. Hunt, 2019 NSSM 52
- Adam v. Halifax County Condominium Corporation No. 267, 2019 NSSM 54
- Aminzada v. Rahimi, 2019 NSSM 51
- Waisman v. Adams, 2019 NSSM 53
Sutherland v. Jones, 2019 NSSM 44
 This case has had a tortured history.
Treasured Memories In Home Nursing Care Limited v. I.M.P. Group Limited, 2019 NSSM 43
 A hearing in this matter was held on the 14th day of May, 2019. The Claimant, Treasured Memories In Home Nursing Care Limited, (hereinafter referred to as "Treasured Memories" ) brought this claim against LM.P. Group Limited, which was at the time operating under the trade name Harding Medical (hereinafter referred to as "Harding").
- Purchase v. Sarty Siding and Windows Limited, 2019 NSSM 50
- Iller Door Systems Limited v. East Coast Metal Fabrication (2015) Inc., 2018 NSSM 106
- Kift v. Ziegler, 2019 NSSM 33
- EOS Canada Inc. v. Bennett, 2019 NSSM 32
- Gerrard v. Cole Harbour Bel Ayr Minor Hockey Association, 2019 NSSM 31
- Lindsay v. Metropolitan Regional Housing Authority, 2019 NSSM 61
- Petrie v. Dave the Plumber Plumbing and Heating Ltd., 2019 NSSM 30
- Butler v. Municipal Ready-Mix Ltd., 2019 NSSM 29
- Brewer v. Bonaparte, 2019 NSSM 27
- Carew v. Wilson Fuel Co. Limited, 2019 NSSM 28
MacDonald v. MacAulay, 2019 NSSM 9
 The Claimant and the Defendant have been roommates for a significant number of years. Both parties testified that this was the nature of the relationship and it was not an intimate or personal or otherwise a domestic partnership. There was no lease or roommate agreement as between the parties and it appears that any roommate agreement was a verbal arrangement between the parties. ...
R. Baker Fisheries Limited v. Rhyno Fisheries Limited, 2019 NSSM 8
 I will set out the evidence that I consider relevant to my decision but I want the parties to know that I have carefully reviewed my notes and that if I do not mention something in this decision that does not mean I have not reviewed and considered it.
- Shaw v. Sameday Worldwide, 2019 NSSM 37
- Abbass v. Lewis, 2019 NSSM 26
Lafrance v. Federal Express Canada Corporation, 2019 NSSM 1
 The claimant seeks judgment against the defendant for $25,000.00 in respect of the loss of a package containing coins that had been couriered to an appraisal facility in the United States. The total loss alleged by the claimant was $29,075.00 US, or $37,979.00 Canadian, but the claimant waived any amount over this court’s jurisdictional limit of $25,000.00.