Advocates and Advocacy. The Best of The Advocates' Journal, 2005-2018
- Irwin Law Inc.
- Publication date:
- Stephen Grant
- Advocates as storytellers
- The power of context
- The trial advocate as storyteller: The art and science of persuasion
- The charm of the narrator: The overlooked commonality between novelist and advocate
- The only way to be paid well as an actor: Why I became a lawyer
- Did opposing counsel get your GOTE?
- Personal Reflection. Advocacy at the crossroads
- Experts, science and the like
- Science in the courtroom: The mouse that roared
- Cross-examining the opposing expert
- The independent expert witness: How did we get here?
- Asking ourselves the Moneyball question about expert evidence
- What irreproducible results mean for the law of scientific evidence
- Personal Reflection. The advocate's calling