Vol. 141 Nbr. 9, November 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Arctic diocese aims for 'Freedom 2015'.
- Best. Selfie. Ever.
- Commission offers rationale for same-sex marriage.
- Syrian boy's photo spurs donations.
- Welby calls for primates' meeting in 2016.
- A short booklist.
- Out of the shadows and into the light.
- Divergent views on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Now is the time for honest engagement.
- 'Jesus must weep at our lack of Christian charity and inclusiveness'.
- His view.
- Our agenda, as we wake up.
- 'I do not want the church to divide over this'.
- Council members react to report.
- Queries, concerns about opt-out clause.
- Churches note spike in refugee sponsorships.
- Church asks Ottawa to loosen red tape for refugees.
- Has Canada become less open to refugees?
- Padres join forces for interfaith wedding.
- God's promise. our commitment. giving with grace. a message from the general secretary, Michael Thompson.
- Residential schools national archive set to open Nov. 4.
- Bishops call attention to Pikangikum crisis.
- Education directory.
- Journal welcomes new staff writer.
- New words for the old service: the traditional liturgy gets a reboot at St. Christopher's Church.
- No regrets about becoming an Anglican.
- Christians, through the looking glass.