Vol. 142 Nbr. 2, February 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- 20 years of indigenous partnerships.
- Calls to action: A roadmap for the journey.
- How spirit impacts partnership.
- PWRDF helps save a critically endangered language.
- Revitalizing a language and culture.
- The importance of midwives.
- Water for Pikangikum: Part of a spiritual movement.
- A time of 'crisis and opportunity'.
- New details about missing children in TRC final report.
- Qu'Appelle diocese helps displaced families in strife-torn Burundi.
- Former Cariboo bishop's impact 'incalculable'.
- Suicide prevention resources to be launched.
- Bishop in a Chevy pickup.
- Church must be 'nimble and flexible' about lay presidency.
- Putting children first.
- A blessing.
- Comments from the web.
- God bless you, Odette.
- Recognizing a ministry of sacrifice.
- Hiltz: 'Children deserve our very best efforts'.
- Preparations underway for General Synod 2016.
- Some weddings more 'special' than others.
- Beyond the bunting: Marriages get better with time.
- Education directory.
- Ex Machina: What makes us human?
- Church in Canada, Brazil to strengthen ties.
- Primate, principal secretary robbed in Belem.