Vol. 142 Nbr. 5, May 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Gay marriage resolution sent to General Synod.
- Hiltz rallies support for UN Declaration.
- Where the church has no name.
- Return of Cuban church to TEC 'a given'; future role of Anglican Church of Canada in Cuba unclear, says Hiltz.
- Anglicans celebrate 175th anniversary of Devon Mission.
- Leaders commit to TRC Call to Action #48.
- How important is marriage to Anglicans, anyway.
- Picture your faith.
- Putting an end to the dark ages.
- 'Like a living tree'.
- Parish refugee sponsorships strike 'a different chord'.
- The gospel walk.
- Lambeth's young monastic community hailed a major success.
- When coffee hour gets complicated.
- Seeking reconciliation, one step at a time.
- CoGS approves use of tablets at General Synod.
- Review of investment policies urged.
- Indigenous ministries to focus on mission.
- RfM reports slight increase in donations.
- Hiltz laments lack of passion for social justice.
- Making church safer for all: Efforts extend beyond sexual misconduct to bullying, mistreatment.
- Canadian priest to lead U.S.-based SSJE.
- Empowering women lifts up societies'.
- Archbishop recalls rewarding ministry in Newfoundland.
- Education directory.
- The deep and abiding faith of Mennonite mothers.