Vol. 142 Nbr. 8, October 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Algoma suggests closure of 16 Muskoka churches.
- Bishop visits parishes on foot.
- Ottawa Anglican plans Christian co-housing project for seniors.
- Curry on 'the Jesus way,' racism in America.
- 'Sky's the limit' for some church property.
- By the numbers.
- Reconciliation, food in the North and making connections.
- The hunger for justice'.
- 'Was Jesus on either side?'.
- Off to Rome.
- When preaching becomes a challenge.
- Farmers are saving Bangladesh's endangered soil.
- Goats get results in Tanzania.
- Historic diocesan property listed for sale.
- How should the church help the homeless.
- Victoria tent city put spotlight on homelessness, says deacon.
- Statement from the Diocese of Montreal.
- Former Bishop of Calgary dies at 68.
- Threshing to end global hunger.
- Bishop Patrick Yu of Toronto to retire in January 2017.
- Harvard launches free online course on world religions.
- Theological training school reopens in Iqaluit.
- Children learn about shalom, salam, peace in camp.
- CLAY offers Christian youth a 'safe space'.
- 2017 calendar to highlight Anglican, Lutheran mission work.
- A faith journey through art.
- Education directory.