No. 12, January 2007
- The Politics of Poverty: Why the Charter Does Not Protect Welfare Rights
- The Wal-Mart Way': Dukes v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Social Change, and the Canadian Legal Landscape
- If You Go Down to the Woods Today, Are You in For a Big Surprise?
- Children's Voices in Access and Custody Decisions: The Need to Reconceptualize Rights and Effect Transformative Change
- Are Men Who Have Sex With Men Safe Blood Donors?
- Generating a Green Tax Policy For Renewable Electricity in Canada
- Regional Self-Government, Mantario or Canada's 11th Province? An Analysis of Self-Determination For Northwestern Ontario