No. 7, January 2001
- The Uniform Electronic Commerce Act: Removing Barriers to Expanding E-Commerce
- A Look At Merger Review in Light of Corporate Consolidations in Communications
- Criminalizing Usury: The Evolution and Application of S. 347 of the Criminal Code
- Unforgiven Trespasses: Provincial Statutes of Limitations and Historical Interference with Indian Lands
- Progress and Uncertainty: The Educational Rights of Special Needs Students in British Columbia
- Left in Legal Limbo: Transsexual Identity and the Law
- Social Assistance and the Charter: Is There a Right to Welfare in Canada?