No. 10-1-2, January 2015
- Editor-in-chief’s Introduction
- Guest Editor’s Introduction: The Past, Present, and Future of Class Actions in Canada
- Beyond the Courtroom: Access to Justice, Privatization, and the Future of Class Action Research
- Facets of Fairness: Kidd v Canada Life Assurance Company and the Approval of Class Action Settlements
- Ontario's Class Proceedings Fund: Separating Fact From Fiction
- Twenty Years Later: What Are the Risks Faced By Plaintiffs’ Counsel, and How Have These Risks Changed?
- Pre-dispute Mandatory Arbitration Clauses - the Not-so-secret Weapon of 'class' Destruction
- A Decade of Competition Law Class Actions: From Chadha to the 'new Trilogy'
- The Impact of the Supreme Court of Canada’s Decision in Infineon Technologies Ag v Option Consommateurs on Quebec Class Actions
- The Evolution and Devolution of Aggregate Damages as a Common Issue
- Institutional Abuse Class Actions Post-cloud
- Cumulative Index, Volumes 1-10