Canadian Copyright Law
- Publication date:
Lesley Ellen Harris
(Lawyer, author, and educator)
- A Note on the Text
- Understanding Intellectual Property
- Copyright Law in Canada
- Is Your Creation Eligible for Copyright Protection?
- Are Formalities Required to Obtain Copyright Protection?
- Canada and International Copyright Law
- What Is Protected by Copyright?
- Who Owns Copyright?
- The Duration of Copyright
- Rights Protected by Copyright
- Limitations on Rights
- How Can Rights Be Exploited?
- How Is Copyright Infringed?
- What Are the Remedies for the Infringement of Copyright?
- Legally Using Content
- An Overview of American Copyright Law
- Appendix I: Copyright Act
- Appendix II: Copyright Modernization Act
- Appendix III: Application for Registration of a Copyright in a Work
- Appendix IV: Application for Registration of a Copyright in a Performer's Performance, Sound Recording, or Communication Signal
- Appendix V: Educational Program, Work, and Other Subject-Matter Record-Keeping Regulations
- Appendix VI: Exceptions for Educational Institutions, Libraries, Archives, and Museums Regulations
- Appendix VII: Reproduction of Federal Law Order
- Appendix VIII: Application for Copyright Clearance of Government of Canada Works
- About the Author