Vol. 54 Nbr. 1, January 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Do static risk factors predict differently for aboriginal sex offenders? A multi-site comparison using the original and revised Static-99 and Static-2002 Scales.
- Causal attributions of crime and the public's sentencing goals.
- The impact of media on fear of crime among university students: a cross-national comparison.
- An investigation into the fundamental regularities of co-offending for violent and property crime classifications.
- Conditional release and human rights in Canada: a commentary.