Vol. 54 Nbr. 3, July 2012
- La Politique sur la Police des Premieres Nations: une avancee en matiere de gouvernance?
- 'We never refer to ourselves as a lobby group because 'lobby group' has a different connotation': voluntary police associations and the framing of their interest group work.
- The persistence of status offences in the youth justice system.
- The impact of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games on crime in Vancouver.
- Police witness interview training, supervision, and feedback: a survey of Canadian police officers.
- Book reviews/Recensions de livres (July/juillet 2012).
- Books received/Livres recus--July/juillet 2012.
- Coming events/Prochains evenements.