Vol. 54 No. 4, October 2012
- Long-term follow-up of criminal activity with adjudicated youth in Ontario: identifying offence trajectories and predictors/ correlates of trajectory group membership.
- Changing attitudes toward the criminal justice system: results of an experimental study.
- "Gang" as empty signifier in contemporary Canadian newspapers.
- Estimating the true rate of repeat victimization from police recorded crime data: a study of burglary in Metro Vancouver.
- The geometry of offending and victimization.
- Risk of dying by suicide inside or outside prison: the shortened lives of male offenders.
- Book reviews/Recensions de livres (October /Octobre 2012).
- Books received/Livres recus--October/Octobre 2012.
- Coming events/Prochains evenements.