Vol. 55 Nbr. 1, January 2013
- Mitigating the protective-services orientation in criminal justice: an opening salvo at the University of Winnipeg.
- History matters: Canada's contribution to the first worldwide study of human trafficking.
- The prediction of recidivism with Aboriginal offenders: a theoretically informed meta-analysis.
- The relationship between a Schneider-based measure of remorse and chronic offending in a sample of incarcerated young offenders.
- Developing a national collaborative approach to prevent domestic homicides: domestic homicide review committees.
- Book reviews/Recensions de livres.
- Books received/Livres recus--January/janvier 2013.
- Coming events/Prochains evenements.