Vol. 55 Nbr. 2, April 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Taming disorderly people one ticket at a time: the penalization of homelessness in Ontario and British Columbia.
- The criminal offence of entering any Shoppers Drug Mart in Ontario: criminalizing ordinary behaviour with youth bail conditions.
- Exploring hotspots of drug offences in Toronto: a comparison of four local spatial cluster detection methods.
- Questioning Canadian criminal incidence rates: a re-analysis of the 2004 Canadian Victimization Survey.
- On the use of crime rates.
- Punishment severity and confidence in the criminal justice system.
- Trends in the seriousness of youth crime in Canada, 1984-2011.
- Book reviews/recensions de livres (April/Avril 2013).
- Books received/livres recus--April/Avril 2013.
- Coming events/prochains evenements.