Vol. 56 No. 2, February 2014
- Viewing vehicular violence through a wide angle lens: contributing factors and a proposed framework.
- "Jockeys and joyriders" revisited: young offenders' involvement in motor vehicle thefts in the province of Quebec.
- Factors associated with high-frequency cannabis use and driving among a multi-site sample of University Students in Ontario.
- Impact of Ontario's remedial program for drivers convicted of drinking and driving on substance use and problems.
- Cannabis impaired driving: an evaluation of current modes of detection.
- Why steal cars? A study of young offenders involved in auto theft.