Vol. 58 Nbr. 1, January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The role of gender in mental health court admission and completion.
- L'influence therapeutique de la perception de justice informationnelle et interpersonnelle sur les symptomes de stress post-traumatique des victimes de crimes.
- Experiences in the Canadian criminal justice system for individuals with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: double jeopardy?
- Measuring activism and restraint: an alternative perspective on the Supreme Court of Canada's exclusion of evidence decisions under section 24(2) of the Charter.
- Measuring activism and restraint or how to conflate doctrine with activism: a response to Professor Riddell's small-scale judicial output study.
- Response to Jochelson and Murchison.
- From seeds to orchards: using evidence-based policing to address Canada's policing research needs.
- Book reviews/Recensions de livres: January/janvier 2016.
- Books received/Livres recus: January/janvier 2016.