Vol. 18 Nbr. 1, June 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- 'Postcolonial planning' and ethno-racial diversity in Toronto: locating equity in a contemporary planning context.
- Administrative and financial strategies for implementing plans in political capitals.
- Bogart, William T.: Don't Call it Sprawl: Metropolitan Structure in the Twenty-First Century.
- Bunting, Trudi and Pierre Filion. Canadian Cities in Transition: Local Through Global Perspectives.
- Condominium development and gentrification: the relationship between policies, building activities and socio-economic development in Toronto.
- Developing climate change adaptation strategies: a risk assessment and planning tool for urban heat islands in montreal.
- Editor's introduction.
- Elliott, Donald L.: A Better Way to Zone: Ten Principles to Create More Livable Cities.
- Frisken, Frances: The Public Metropolis: The Political Dynamics of Urban Expansion in the Toronto Region: 1924-2003.
- Interest convergence and co-production of plans: an examination of Winnipeg's 'aboriginal pathways'.
- Le debat public en urbanisme a Montreal : un instrument de developpement urbain durable?
- Strategic sustainability: addressing the community infrastructure deficit.
- Urban sustainability: learning from evaluation of community plans in Calgary.
- Varady, David P. and Carole C. Walker. Neighborhood Choices: Section 8 Housing Vouchers and Residential Mobility.
- Slow growth and decline in greater Sudbury: challenges, opportunities, and foundations for a new planning agenda.
- The OECD and urban governance reform.
- Housing tenure and condos: ownership by immigrant generations and the timing of arrival.
- News, geography and disadvantage: mapping newspaper coverage of high-needs neighbourhoods in Toronto, Canada.
- Combating poverty in Winnipeg's Inner City, 1960s-1990s: thirty years of hard-earned lessons.
- Drewe, Paul, Juan-Luis Klein, and Edward Hulsbergen (Eds.) The Challenge of Social Innovation in Urban Revitalization.
- Hayes, Derek. Historical Atlas of Toronto.
- Mennel, Timothy, Jo Steffens & Christopher Klemek, Eds. Block by Block: Jane Jacobs and the Future of New York.
- Pieterse, Edgar. City Futures: Confronting the Crisis of Urban Development.
- Wood, Phil and Charles Landry. The Intercultural City: Planning for Diversity Advantage.