Vol. 18 Nbr. 2, December 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Food insufficiency in currently or formerly homeless persons is associated with poorer health.
- From policies to building: public housing in Canada's Eastern Arctic 1950s to 1980s.
- Le developpement durable au Quebec : un classement des 25 plus grandes municipalites.
- Drugs and diet among women street sex workers and injection drug users in Quebec City.
- Hillier, Jean. Stretching Beyond the Horizon: A Multiplanar Theory of Spatial Planning and Governance.
- Brown, Peter Hendee. America's Waterfront Revival: Port Authorities and Urban Redevelopment.
- Fotsch, Paul Mason. Watching the Traffic Go By: Transportation and Isolation in Urban America.
- McShane, Clay and Joel A. Tarr. The Horse in the City: Living Machines in the Nineteenth Century.
- Prasad, Neeraj, Federica Ranghieri, Fatima Shah, Zoe Trohanis, Earl Kessler and Ravi Sinha. Climate Resilient Cities: A Primer on Reducing Vulnerability to Disasters.