Vol. 20 Nbr. 2, December 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Framing homelessness for the Canadian public: the news media and homelessness.
- Land use planning on aboriginal lands--towards a new model for planning on reserve lands.
- 'Softening' Canada's gateway to the Asia Pacific? Community perspectives on Vancouver's international visage.
- Xeriscape for urban water security: a preliminary study from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Alberta's urban homelessness research capacities: a comprehensive environmental scan from 1990 to 2010.
- Erell, Evyatar, David Pearlmutter and Terry Williamson. Urban Microclimate: Designing the Spaces Between Buildings.
- Hamdi, Nabeel. The Placemaker's Guide to Building Community.
- Kendig, Lane H., with Bret C. Keast. Community Character: Principles for Design and Planning.
- Tattersall, Amanda. Power in Coalition: Strategies for Strong Unions and Social Change.