Vol. 21 Nbr. 1, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Municipal taxation and social exclusion: examining the spatial implications of taxing land instead of capital.
- Public transit strikes in Toronto and New York: towards an urbanization of trade union power and strategy.
- Interorganizational relations, proximity, and innovation: the case of the aeronautics sector in Montreal.
- Immigration, attraction or local production? Some Determinants of Local Human Capital Change in Canada.
- Les luttes patrimoniales a l'heure de la densification urbaine : le cas de la Basse-Ville Est d'Ottawa.
- Encouraging bicycling among university students: lessons from queen's university, Kingston, Ontario.
- Bagaeen, Samer, and Ola Uduku (editors). Gated Communities: Social Sustainability in Contemporary and Historical Gated Developments.
- Comack, Elizabeth. Racialized Policing: Aboriginal People's Encounters with the Police.
- Dooling, Sarah, and Gregory Simon (editors). Cities, Nature and Development: The Politics and Production of Urban Vulnerability.
- Knight, Rolf. Along the No. 20 Line: Reminiscences of the Vancouver Waterfront.