Vol. 21 Nbr. 2, December 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Explaining variation in the e-Government features of municipal websites: an analysis of e-Content, e-Participation, and social media features in Canadian municipal websites.
- Transit-oriented development in the Montreal metropolitan region: developer's perceptions of supply barriers.
- School closure decision-making processes: problems and prospects.
- Women in the shadows: prenatal care for street-involved women.
- Post-amalgamation politics: how does consolidation impact community decision-making?
- Attitudes toward the criminal justice system in a high crime Canadian community.
- Mah, Alice. Industrial Ruination, Community and Place: Landscapes and Legacies of Urban Decline.
- Arthurson, Kathy. Social Mix and the City: Challenging the Mixed Communities Consensus in Housing and Urban Planning Policies.