Vol. 23 Nbr. 1, June - June 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Exploring resident experiences of indirect displacement in a neighbourhood undergoing gentrification: the case of Saint-Henri in Montreal.
- Shelter design and service delivery for women who become homeless after age 50.
- The impact of natural disaster on community engagement and connection in Goderich, Ontario.
- Big business and local government: Matty Moroun, the Ambassador Bridge and the City of Windsor.
- Campaigning online: social media in the 2010 Niagara municipal elections.
- Charley, Jonathan. Memories of Cities: Trips and Manifestoes.
- Ehrenhalt, Alan. The Great Inversion and the Future of the American City.
- Henstra, Daniel (editor). Multilevel Governance and Emergency Management in Canadian Municipalities.
- Relph, Edward. Toronto: Transformations in a City and its Region.
- Winders, Jamie. Nashville in the New Millennium: Immigrant Settlement, Urban Transformation, and Social Belonging.