Vol. 24 Nbr. 1, June 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Local food system planning: the problem, conceptual issues, and policy tools for local government planners.
- Beyond food security: understanding access to cultural food for urban indigenous people in Winnipeg as indigenous food sovereignty.
- Food, space and the city: theorizing the free spaces of FoodShare's Good Food Markets.
- Characterizing Saskatoon's food environment: a neighbourhood-level analysis of in-store fruit and vegetable access.
- Feeding the 'Greenest City': historicizing 'local,' labour, and the postcolonial politics of eating.
- Darroch, Michael and Janine Marchessault (eds).: Cartographies of Place: Navigating the Urban.
- DiMento, Joseph F.C. and C. Ellis. Changing Lanes: Visions and Histories of Urban Freeways.
- Hamel, Pierre and Roger Keil (eds).: Suburban Governance: A Global View.
- Siegel, David. Leaders in the Shadows: The Leadership Qualities of Municipal Chief Administrative Officers.
- Teixeira, Carlos (author, editor) and Wei Li (editor).: The Housing and Economic Experiences of Immigrants in U.S. and Canadian Cities.