Vol. 25 Nbr. 2, December - December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Opportunities and barriers to promoting public transit use in a midsize Canadian city.
- Bylaw battles: explaining municipal-provincial and municipal-federal win-rates.
- Land trusts and the protection and stewardship of land in Canada: exploring non-governmental land trust practices and the role of urban community land trusts.
- Policy priorities of municipal candidates in the 2014 local Ontario elections.
- From slum to village: a semiotic analysis in reimaging urban space.
- Exploring the socioeconomic composition of wind farm communities in Ontario: implications for wind farm planning and policy.
- Out, damned spot: socio-economic hygienic practices of business improvement districts.
- Neumann, Tracy: Remaking the Rust Belt: The Postindustrial Transformation of North America.
- Furlong, Kathryn: Leaky Governance: Alternative Service Delivery and the Myth of Water Utility Independence.