Vol. 39 Nbr. 4, January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Message from the national president/Message du president national.
- Leaders and delegation/Diriger et deleguer.
- Seven reasons why more companies are outsourcing telecom.
- The most desired skills of the future: three practices to communicate, engage and influence people.
- Three steps to a stronger, more effective brand.
- New certificates of completion awarded CSM.
- New members.
- Professional designations granted.
- Beating the boomer bust.
- Exercise your crisis decision-making skills.
- Five revolutions that will shape the future of marketing.
- The heroine's journey: women and leadership.
- Avoid being a cultural rube: multicultural communication tips for today's world.
- How will businesses use social media in 2015? Experts predict better aim, integration and good, clean fun.
- The best place to work: the art and science of creating an extraordinary workplace.