Vol. 29 Nbr. 2, June 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Democracy in the 21st century: new opportunities for women parliamentarians.
- A note on party switchers.
- Crossing the floor, conflict of interest and the Parliament of Canada Act.
- Identities and ideas: participation of young legislators in the Canadian House of Commons.
- Challenging the chair.
- Visible minority candidates in the 2004 federal election.
- The 100th anniversary of the first opening of the Saskatchewan Assembly.
- Edward McWhinney, The Governor General and the Prime Ministers: The Making and Unmaking of Governments.
- Quebecoises Et Representation Parlementaire.
- New Brunswick.
- Assemblee Nationale: Quebec.
- British Columbia.
- House of Commons.
- Prince Edward Island.
- Nova Scotia.
- New speakers in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.
- Speaker of the House of Commons re-elected.
- New chair of Canadian Branch of CPA.
- Upcoming activities.