Vol. 36 Nbr. 1, March 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Unveiling the green carpet in the Saskatchewan legislature.
- Two private member's Bills that made Canadian history.
- Government involvement in sport for youth.
- Is there such a thing as a women's agenda in parliament?
- Omnibus bills in theory and practice.
- 'Harper's new rules' for government formation: fact or fiction?
- The curtailment of debate in the house of commons.
- Balancing family and work: challenges facing Canadian MPs.
- The office of Premier of Ontario 1945-2010: who really advises?
- Challenges of Minority Governments in Canada by Marc Gervais, Invenire Books, Ottawa, 2012.
- Prince Edward Island.
- Assemblee Nationale: Quebec.
- Newfoundland and labrador.
- New Brunswick.
- British Columbia.
- Nova Scotia.
- House of commons.
- CPA activities: the Canadian scene.
- Canadian region commonwealth parliamentary association.