Vol. 36 Nbr. 4, December 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Adapting new communication technologies at the National Assembly.
- Time to consider abolition of the Senate.
- Children as witnesses at Senate committees.
- Commonwealth Women Parliamentarians celebrate women's success.
- The library's research service: added value for parliamentarians.
- Voting rights for members of the Nigerian Diaspora.
- Changing use of Standing Order 31 statements.
- Parliamentary procedure goes to school: a decade of productive partnership between the National Assembly and Universite Laval.
- New Zealand: learning how to govern in coalition or minority.
- The Voice of the Backbenchers. The 1922 Committee.
- A tribute to Gary Levy.
- CPA Canadian Regional Seminar.
- New Speakers in Nova Scotia and Nunavut.
- New Brunswick.
- House of Commons.
- Assemblee Nationale: Quebec.
- British Columbia.
- Prince Edward Island.
- Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Northwest territories.
- The Senate.