Vol. 37 Nbr. 4, December - December 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Are E-petitions a viable tool for increasing citizen participation in our parliamentary institutions?
- Online political activity in Canada: the hype and the facts.
- The implications of social media for parliamentary privilege and procedure.
- Is now the time for Internet voting? BC's independent panel on Internet voting.
- The National Assembly of Quebec in the Digital Era.
- Open data's potential for political history.
- 36th Canadian Regional Seminar.
- CPA Secretary-General.
- New speaker in New Brunswick.
- Discovering Confederation: A Canadian's Story.
- Nova scotia.
- British Columbia.
- Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Prince Edward Island.
- The North Territories.
- House of Commons.
- New Brunswick.