Vol. 39 Nbr. 1, March 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Know your Mace.
- A focus on parliamentary reform.
- Parliamentary reform: where we've been and where we might be going.
- Has the Senate changed since the 1980s?: some quantitative indicators.
- Some suggestions for incremental reform of the Senate.
- Interest groups and Parliamentary committees: leveling the playing field.
- Rule by regulation: revitalizing Parliament's supervisory role in the making of subordinate legislation.
- The Great Fire of 1916 on Parliament Hill.
- New and notable titles.
- The Canadian scene.
- British Columbia.
- Northwest Territories.
- New Brunswick.
- Nova Scotia.
- Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Prince Edward Island.
- House of Commons.
- The Senate.
- Paul Martin Sr.: 'A Good House of Commons Man'.