Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, March - March 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Know your mace.
- The new senate: still in transition.
- Who speaks for parliament?: Hansard, the courts and legislative intent.
- What is a charter of budget honesty? The case of Australia.
- The 2015 federal election: more visible minority candidates and MPs.
- Religion, faith and spirituality in the legislative assembly of British Columbia.
- Recent seminars on parliamentary practise and procedure.
- The Canadian scene.
- Members of the regional council.
- Regional executive committee, CPA.
- Canadian Region Commonwealth Parliamentary Association.
- New and notable titles: a selection of recent publications relating to parliamentary studies prepared with the assistance of the library of parliament (November 2016-February 2017).
- Newfoundland and Labrador.
- British Columbia.
- Prince Edward island.
- New Brunswick.
- Nova Scotia.
- The senate.
- House of commons.
- The unusual case of the Nunavut carving.