Vol. 41 Nbr. 3, September 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Selection and Appointment of Clerks in Canadian Jurisdictions.
- Police Intervention Involving Members of the National Assembly: The Importance of Respecting Parliamentary Privilege.
- "Legal Aid for Stuff You Can't Get Legal Aid For": Constituency Role Orientations among MLAs in Nova Scotia.
- Parliamentary Rules Concerning Private Members' Bills.
- The Canadian Scene.
- Members of the Regional Council.
- Regional Executive Committee, CPA.
- Canadian Region Commonwealth Parliamentary Association.
- New and Notable Titles.
- New Brunswick.
- Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Prince Edward Island.
- Northwest Territories.
- House of Commons.
- Nova Scotia.
- The Pink Palace and Parliamentary Green.