Discovery Techniques. A Practical Guide to the Discovery Process in Civil Actions
- Irwin Law Inc.
- Publication date:
- John Hollander
The discovery process is an opportunity for litigators to better serve their clients. This handbook examines various issues that arise during the discovery process; focuses the reader on questions and topics that allow improvement in performance; and offers examples and exercises that demonstrate best practices, common errors, and methods to deal with difficult situations.
- About the Author
- About the Young Advocates Series
- Preface. Discovery Techniques: Use of This Handbook
- Introduction. The Role of Discovery in Civil Litigation
- Specific Techniques for Examinations for Discovery
- Best Practices
- How to Deal With Unclear Answers
- Judgment Calls: The Tactics of Discovery
- Before the Examination
- Bad Habits to Avoid
- Preliminary sections