Vol. 16 Nbr. 3, June 2008
- The science of nutrigenomics.
- Regulating nutrigenetic tests: an international comparative analysis.
- Canadian legal oversight of pharmacogenomics and nutrigenomics.
- The regulation of nutrigenetic testing: a role for civil society organisations?
- Nutrigenomics, mass media and commercialization pressures.
- Nutrigenomics, popular representations and the reification of "race"?
- Upcoming events.
- Intellectual property and nutrigenomics.
- An empirical analysis of the legal frameworks governing genetic services labs in Canadian provinces.
- Cost recovery and the future of the medical device regulation program in Canada.
- Mental Health and Canadian Society: Historical Perspectives.