Vol. 18 No. 2, March 2010
- Field notes.
- Alberta's new organ and tissue donation law: the Human Tissue and Organ Donation Act.
- Upcoming events.
- Would presuming consent to organ donation gain us anything but trouble?
- Ethical issues in resolving the organ shortage: the views of recent immigrants and healthcare professionals.
- Developing a national newborn screening strategy for Canada.
- Systemic accountability through tort claims against health regions.
- Specific health care decisions under Alberta's Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship Act.