Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, September 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Technology transforms criminal law.
- Social media and the law.
- Organizations need to build their CASLs: Information for non-profits and registered charities.
- Porter Airlines: A case study in CASL.
- R v Fearon: Can police search a cellphone upon arrest?
- Some observations about evidence in the electronic age.
- The CFL, concussions, and a $200 million court case.
- Using waiver agreements in sports.
- Sports teams and scandals.
- Bhasin v Hrynew - an innovative expansion of the common law doctrine of good faith.
- When children refuse to visit: Alienation and estrangement in family law disputes.
- Do I need a lawyer to file for bankruptcy?
- Interesting result in human rights Supreme Court of Canada case.
- Progressive discipline.
- The holy grail.
- Public Television Association of Quebec v. Minister of National Revenue: A case comment.
- Whatever happened to... confidential sources at the National Post.
- Lessons from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.