Vol. 41 Nbr. 1, September - September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Self-represented litigants have mountains to climb.
- Your self-representation road map: Five steps to success (and 5 mistakes to avoid).
- Hurdles for self-represented litigants in small claims court.
- Representing yourself at the Tax Court.
- Self-represented parties at the Alberta appeals commission for worker's compensation.
- The law of costs and the cost of law.
- Journalists feel the chill in a changing media world.
- Freedom of expression, publication bans and the media.
- Kent v Postmedia: The largest individual defamation award given in Alberta.
- Bieber and Beachclub: What is defamation in the social media era?
- BenchPress--Vol 41-1.
- Obtaining evidence in high conflict parenting disputes, Part 1: Lawyers for children.
- Gender equality in Canadian politics.
- Divorce and Bankruptcy Law in Canada.
- Having problems with another tenant?
- Legal remedies at Human Rights Commissions.
- Prevention and relief of poverty.
- Supreme Court: No warrant to swab your genitals? No Problem!
- Whatever happened to ...R. v. Oakes.
- Extraordinary criminal at the heart of the man without qualities.