Vol. 41 Nbr. 2, November - November 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The law of sexual assault in Canada.
- Understanding the criminal trial process.
- Solitary Confinement: 'Abandon Every Hope, Ye who Enter'.
- Looking at mental health courts: Should Alberta pursue them?
- Legalizing marijuana use in Canada: Some concerns.
- Legal responses to the financial crisis of 2008 in Canada, the U.K. and the U.S.
- How the economy influences bankruptcy and vice versa.
- Paying other people's taxes.
- Business succession planning is an investment in the future.
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and receivership.
- BenchPress--Vol 41-2.
- New Resources at CPLEA--Vol. 41:2.
- Obtaining evidence in high conflict parenting disputes, part 2: Using experts in parenting disputes.
- Genetic discrimination is being addressed in Canadian Law.
- Here are some things to consider before you host your holiday party.
- Political activities update for charities.
- When sexism hits the fan: How female defence counsel are put on trial because of their gender.
- Stalin the magician.