Vol. 43 No. 2, November 2018
- Alberta's Recreational Cannabis Landscape: An overview of restrictions in housing and public spaces.
- Back to the Future on Registered Charities and Political Activities.
- BenchPress--Vol 43-2.
- Effects of the Notwithstanding Clause on Human Rights.
- Going to Pot: An update on employers and marijuana issues in the workplace.
- Housing Affordability in Canada: The Vancouver and Toronto Experience.
- How Pot Smoking Became Illegal in Canada.
- Important Concepts in Environmental Law--the Idea of "Sustainable Development".
- Much of the Criticism of Bill C-69 is Demonstrably False.
- New & Updated Resources at CPLEA--Vol. 43-2.
- One's Trash May be Police Treasure: R v Patrick.
- Resolving Family Law Disputes: Alternatives to Court.
- Tax and the Sharing Economy.
- Taxing Weed.
- The Book That Didn't Bark: Forster's Maurice.
- The Legalization and Regulation of Cannabis in Canada.
- Words Matter.