Vol. 43 Nbr. 3, January 2019
- Juries as the Great Democratic Hope of the Criminal Trial.
- Why do We Have Jury Trials?
- Jury Trials: Cost, Controversy and Secret Powers.
- Transparency Around Jurors and Verdicts Would Help Trial Fairness.
- The Lack of Representation of Indigenous People in Canadian Juries.
- Canadian Jurors Need Mental Health Support.
- The Evolution of the War Measures Act.
- The Emergency Medical Aid Act and Emergency Situations.
- Updated Rules Protect Albertans from Disaster.
- Liability of Volunteers in Natural Disaster Emergencies.
- Post Jordan Mentality vs. Humanity: Who Wins?
- A Year of Holidays.
- Important Concepts in Environmental Law--The "Precautionary Principle".
- Alternatives to Court: The Collaborative Process.
- No Judicial Role in Religious Disputes: Jehovah's Witnesses v Wall.
- A Significant Human Rights Event for the Lubicon People.
- Limits on Recourse for Donors Once a Gift is Made.